The Financial Foundations for Educators training initiative is a collaborative endeavor designed to standardize teacher training in personal finance using a shared model designed to ensure consistency and rigor in national teacher training programs. The program is administered by the National Jump$tart Coalition on behalf of its partners and affiliates.
The Maine Jump$tart Coalition hosted the training in August of 2017.
- Economics and What Is Economics
- Credit and Debt
- Saving and Investing
- Monopoly Activity
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Spending and Financial Planning
- Financial Services and Identity Fraud
- Enhance Your Earning Capacity